Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ella Zsofi Anderson







Ella was born tonight, February 21, at 5:38pm weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz. and measuring 20 inches long! Madeline's labor and delivery went smoothly and she was amazing! We are so lucky to have another beautiful grandbaby! Congratulations Peter and Madeline

4 comments:

Elgie said...

She is sooooo beautiful!


Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Your blog looks so cute now! I love those pictures - I will have my send you an invite to look at the pics they took on Snapfish!

cindy said...

I'm thrilled for you! She's beautiful! Wait though... a girl in the Anderson family?! Who knew?!

The Style Sisters said...

HI Kelly! This has been so fun becoming grandparents!! I am missing Ella so much though :( I hope to be back in a couple of weeks during Emily's spring break so we will see how that all goes. Emily and girlfriend want to do "road trip" and drive out there..uuugh I will keep you posted.