Tuesday, July 22, 2008
The Baby
I just thought I would let you all know that we are having a little baby Boy!!! We now have to come up with a name and suggestions are welcome :) Christian has started calling the baby Harvey from 'The Dark Knight'. If you haven't seen the movie then you probably won't understand. I don't want to spoil the movie so you will just have to watch it for yourself to understand. I still don't know how to post pictures but I will try to figure it out tonight so you can look at the pictures we have. Also, little baby was stradling the umbilical cord so it was difficult to get a straight shot but it is for sure a boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are liking the "Harv" but we will forever call him "Nappy" which was started by his loving uncle Greg (Napoleon...)
Nappy???? Harvey??? You guys are totally nuts!
Post a Comment